Breasts are secondary sex characteristics that develop and enlarge after a female hits the puberty. Estrogen and progesterone are the two important hormones that play a vital role in the growth and development of breasts.
However, some females are not satisfied with the size of their breast. Hence, they look out for different ways to increase their breast size.
Many women go under the knife, but some of them believe in the power of nature and opt for natural ingredients to enlarge their breasts.
The popularity of breast enlargement pills and surgeries have increased in the recent years and so have the side-effects that are associated with these procedures.
Therefore, women opt for natural remedies that are safe and inexpensive. These remedies will take time and require consistency, but they are comparatively safe and have no side-effects.
However, one must consult their healthcare advisors before starting with these herbs.
Natural Home Remedies for Breast Enlargement
Let’s have a look at how natural remedies are helpful in increasing the breast size:
Both fenugreek seeds as well as fenugreek leaves are excellent foods that enhance breast milk supply in lactating mothers. It is also an excellent breast enlargement remedy. (Also Read: How to Increase Breast Milk Production)
Fenugreek seeds and sprouts are a popular age-old remedy that help in enlarging the breasts. Fenugreek contains a compound called diosgenin that possesses estrogenic properties.
Because of this property, diosgenin is capable of binding to estrogen receptor sites. Furthermore, diosgenin is a growth stimulator of mammary glands that helps in the enlargement of breasts.
Hence, fenugreek provides a mastogenic effect that boosts the breast size.
How to use fenugreek:
- Soak a half teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in the water overnight. Next day, discard the water and eat the seeds on an empty stomach. Chew them properly and drink a glass of fresh water.
- To make fenugreek sprouts, you must tie the soaked seeds in a cloth for a few days. Store these sprouts in the refrigerator and eat 1 teaspoonful sprouts every day in the morning.
- Drinking 1-2 cups of fenugreek seed tea can also help. Boil 1/2 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds with 1 cup of water for 3-4 minutes. Strain the tea and add honey to it.
- Besides this, applying fenugreek seed paste on the breasts also helps in the growth of the mammary tissue. Make a smooth fenugreek seeds paste and apply to the breasts and massage gently. Wash it off after 10 minutes. Daily application of this paste will give the best results. Irregular application is not useful.
- Massaging your breasts with fenugreek oil is an excellent natural breast enlargement remedy. Make sure you purchase an organic fenugreek oil from the market and check its manufacturing and expiry date before purchase. Apply a little amount of oil on your hand to check if the oil suits your skin type. If there are no rashes and redness on the skin after 15-20 minutes where you had applied the oil, you can go ahead with it.
Wild yam is an amazing food ingredient for women’s health. The health-promoting compounds present in wild yam possess medicinal properties that help in reducing pain and they induce childbirth in females.
Evidence suggests that wild yam has a mastogenic effect and it helps in the growth of breast tissue. It contains diosgenin, a compound with phytoestrogenic properties.
Phytoestrogens are plant chemicals with estrogenic activity. It mimics the action of estrogen, binds to the estrogen receptors and enhances breast growth in females.
Wild yam is a natural alternative to estrogen therapy and it is completely safe and has no side-effects.
How to use wild yam:
- Take wild yam extract capsules regularly.
- Massage with wild yam creams to improve the skin around the breasts as well as the size of the breasts. Besides this, females can also massage gently with wild yam puree for 10-15 minutes.
- Females can even consume wild yam extract powder.
- Drinking a cup of wild yam tea is helpful too. Boil fresh wild yam root with water for 5-7 minutes. Strain and add honey and ginger or mint leaves to it.
Note: Before starting with wild yam extract capsules ask your doctor first.
Fennels seeds are not just a mouth-freshener, but a functional food that possesses therapeutic properties.
When a female hits puberty, the levels of estrogen increase and this causes the growth of the breast. Fennel contains phytoestrogen, a natural plant estrogen, which stimulates breast growth in females.
As phytoestrogens mimic the action of estrogen, they boost the growth of mammary tissues in females. Women who wish to improve the size, as well as the health of the breasts, should use fennel seeds regularly.
Besides this, fennel seeds contain flavonoids that help in the generation of new cells and tissues in the breasts, which can increase their size and make them firmer.
How to use fennel:
- The easiest way to consume fennel is in the form of a tea. For making fennel tea, you need to boil 1 teaspoon fennel seeds with a cup of water. You can even add ginger or cardamom to it to enhance its overall taste.
- Gently massaging your breasts with fennel paste for 10 minutes is very effective. A good massage can improve the nutrient and oxygen-rich blood flow towards the breast, which will further lead to improve breast size. Massage with fennel seed paste regularly to achieve the desired results.
- Chew 1-2 teaspoons of raw fennel seeds daily.
Motherwort is a herb that belongs to the mint family and is a natural estrogen booster. Besides regularizing the menstrual cycle, motherwort helps in enhancing the size of the breasts in females.
It is an important component of various breast enlargement creams and pills too. This natural estrogen booster works best when combined with other breast enlarging herbs, for example: fenugreek.
It contains phytoestrogens that bind to the estrogen receptors and work as estrogen in stimulating the growth of breast tissue.
How to use Motherwort:
- Females can consume motherwort pills but ask your doctor before starting it.
- Motherwort liquid extract is effective too.
- Make motherwort tea at home by boiling 2 teaspoons dried herb in 1 cup of water.
Dandelion root is another effective and natural way to improve breast growth in females. It stimulates the growth of new cells and tissues of the breast and improves overall breast health.
It is completely safe and has no side-effects on female health. Besides this, the results generated by dandelion root are quick, if followed regularly.
Furthermore, dandelion root also helps in protecting against breast cancer and tumors.
How to use dandelion root:
- One can use dandelion root capsules.
- Dandelion root is also available in the powdered form. One can add a teaspoon of this powder to juices, smoothies or yogurt. It can even be sprinkled on oatmeal.
- Drinking a cup or two of dandelion root tea daily is also effective in improving the breast growth. Add a teaspoon of dandelion root powder to a cup of hot water. Add lemon juice and honey to it to enhance the overall taste.
Note: Dandelion root is a strong diuretic and it may raise the risk of dehydration. Make sure you drink ample amounts of water to prevent dehydration.
Exercise is a great way to perk up sagging breasts and to increase breast size. Exercises help in the development of pectoral muscle, which are the muscles that connect the front part of the human chest with the bones of the upper arm and the shoulder.
As these muscles develop, they make your breasts look firm and improve the shape as well. Here are some exercises, which women can practice in order to improve the shape of their breasts:
This exercise is a great way to strengthen and enlarge the chest muscles. It also helps in shaping the arms and getting rid of extra fat around the arms.
- To start this exercise, lie flat on your stomach on the floor.
- Place your hand’s palm on the floor, shoulder-width apart approximately.
- Push your arms up to raise your torso.
- Keep your toes on the floor and your knees straight.
- Continue to push up until your arms are straight.
- Get back to the floor slowly and repeat.
This upper body exercise pushes out your breast tissues. This exercise works on the muscles located behind the breast tissue, hence it supports the breast. It has a toning effect that pushes the breast a bit forward. To do a dumbbell bench press:
- Lie on your back on an incline Hold weights in both of your hands at your sides.
- Lift the weights, straighten your arms and bring the two weights towards each other over your chest till the two ends on the weights touch each other.
- Lower down the weights slowly and repeat.
The above-mentioned foods and herbs are natural sources of estrogen. Do not use all the herbs at the same time. Start with one or two herbs and continue with it for at least 3 months for best results.
- Gene Bruno, Breast Enlargement Botanicals, Huntington College of Health Sciences, 2005 (https://www.huhs.edu/literature/Breast%20enlargement%20botanicals.pdf)
- Kisor Kumar Naskar, Ompriya Mishra, Action Of Diosgenin And Homeopathic Pathogenesis Of Dioscorea Villosa, Indian Journal of Research in Homeopathy, 2017 (http://www.ijrh.org/article.asp?issn=0974-7168;year=2017;volume=11;issue=1;spage=5;epage=11;aulast=Naskar)
- Badgujar SB, Patel W, Foeniculum vulgare Mill: a review of its botany, phytochemistry, pharmacology, contemporary application, and toxicology, BioMed Research International, 2014 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25162032)