Last Updated: 14 June 2018
Website: www.womenbuddha.com; it is referred to below as “our website”, “this website”, “we”, “us” or “our”.
Women Buddha is a sister concern of Pure Herbal Ayurved Clinic, Melbourne, Australia. Read More: About Us
Application of Terms & Conditions
We may update these Terms & Conditions from time to time. It is your responsibility to read these “Terms and Conditions” time to time before browsing and using our website.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
By using, accessing, browsing, searching or requesting for any service of this website, you must confirm that you accept and agree to these “Terms & Conditions”.
In addition to these “Terms & Conditions”, the following additional terms also apply to your use of this website:
- Disclaimer: In this set of terms, we conclude our “no legal liability” regarding information available on this website. Read More.
Accessing the Website
We do not provide any guarantee that our website will always be available online or you can always access this website uninterrupted. Permission to access this website is on a temporary basis. We may also restrict your use of this website. We may discontinue, remove or change all or any part of the content of this website without any prior notice. We will not be liable to you if any of feature or content removed from this website.
- You may not use this website for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose.
- You may not send or receive, upload or download, use or re-use any content available on this website on other websites.
- You may not use the content provided on this website for any commercial purpose.
- You may not transmit any data that contains viruses, spyware or adware any other harmful programs that can adversely affect our website or operation of any computer hardware or software of anyone.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights for the published content on our website. Our work is protected by copyright laws around the world. All rights are reserved.
You can read articles. You may also print pages of the website, but only for your personal use.
- You cannot distribute our website content anywhere in form of comments, blogs, articles or any other ways on other websites.
- You cannot print or use website’s pages or its other content for any commercial purposes.
- You cannot sell any of part of contents available on this website.
- You must not modify the digital copies of any materials that you have copied or printed off or downloaded from our website.
- You must not use our graphics, illustration, images and other media files on your blog or other websites.
User’s comments on any page will be considered as non-proprietary and non-confidential. Once your comment is approved, you will no longer retain the rights of removing or editing the comment. We will not remove your name and comments from our website pages.
We reserve all rights to delete your comments without any prior notice. We may or may not reply to your comments. We reserve rights not to respond to your comments. So, you should not leave a comment to seek any advice. You cannot request deletion of your comment due to the reason that we do not reply.
If you post offensive or inappropriate comments, we will delete your comments and block you for the same. Furthermore, we may also inform such incidents to relevant third parties including your email service provider.
If you fail to comply with these Terms & Conditions while using this website, you have no right to access or use this website. You may also be responsible for any unlawful acts or illegal use of the content of this website anywhere.
To contact us, please use the information available on Contact Us Page.